COVID-19 UPDATES (03/06):
We are constantly monitoring the situation and we are adapting the way we operate in regards to the latest hospitality guidance. Some of our hostels are still opened and we work in cooperation with the local authorities to enable that.
Everyone needs a safe place to stay in London at this time. We are welcoming you!
We will increase our availability when it will be OK to do so, but not before it is safe and inline with the government guidance. So check our current availability and book your next stay at one of our hostels by clicking here.
YOUR STAY WITH US:
Everyday our staff is working hard to follow the highest hygiene standard, we are also working with Public Health England to ensure that. Emergency protocols are implemented and our staff is trained to follow a strict isolation procedure in case of a confirmed positive case, we have special rooms for that in each of our hostels.
Find below changes we have made to make your stay safer:
Life within common areas of the hostels:
1. Social distancing signage are everywhere inside the building and must be respected when possibly can.
2. Check-in process is protected by clear plastic glass in order to keep staff and guests safe.
3. We do temperature check for every new guest, and staff are being checked daily.
4. We provide hand gel sanitiser at each point of entrance, so please use it.
5. Common areas seating capacity is limited to respect social distancing.
6. Our housekeeping team and maintenance are wearing face masks while working in the hostel.
7. Door handles and staircase railings are being cleaned regularly with virucidal chemical.
8. A limited breakfast option is being served by slot and staff is wearing masks while serving.
9. Masks and other hygiene products is available for purchase for your own use.
Our new Bedrooms/Dormitories planning:
1. Beds availability have been decreased by blocking some beds, so that you have more space and can respect a better social distancing.
2. A deep bed cleaning with virucidal chemical is being done for each departure, that when you stay with us, you feel safe.
We play our role. Let's play it together.
BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS:
With the sudden and unexpected COVID19 outbreak, we understand that are our guests have been caught off guards and has led to uncertainty. Therefore, we are regularly updating our cancellation policy to accommodate those affected guests.
All individual bookings made before 01/04/2020 are now subject to a fully flexible policy( this allows for free cancellation until 1 day before arrival), Currently our non-refundable policy is suspended until further notice.
For group reservations, our policy differs and organizers should contact our reservation department. Thank you.